The Yorkshire Funders Forum’s (YFF) Online Roundtable will take place from 10.00am – 12.00pm on Thursday 17th September.
To book your free place click here for the Eventbrite page. Please make your booking by Friday 11th September.
This interactive Zoom session will provide the latest insights on the impact of Covid-19 on the voluntary and community sector (including learnings from IVAR), we’ll hear how some local funders have reacted and look to the future.
- Introduction – Tim Cutts, Allen Lane Foundation & YFF Chair
- What Does the Landscape Look Like Today? – David Warner, Chair of the Local Trust and Social Change Consultant & Advisor + Q&A
- Finding a Way Forward – Learnings from Covid-19 and What VCSE Leaders Need – Ben Cairns, IVAR + Q&A
- Break out session in groups/comfort break + feedback from groups
- Local Collaboration in Action – South Yorkshire’s Community Foundation and a charitable trust update + Q&A
- FAWN (Funding Advice Workers Network) Update + Q&As