The next Yorkshire Funders Forum (YFF) Online Roundtable will take place on Thursday 21st January from 10.00 – 11.30am. To book your free place please click here for the Eventbrite link and register by the 18th January.
- We’re going to have a slightly different format for this New Year Roundtable as we feel it’s important to have a longer break-out session so that you have time to reflect on this tumultuous year and discuss what topics and issues you are most interested in, and would like the YFF to cover in 2021.
- To kick the morning off and get us energised, we’ll be hearing from Debra Allcock Tyler, Chief Executive of DSC (Directory for Social Change) who has worked in the voluntary and community sector for over 30 years, including being co-founder of the Small Charities Coalition and the trustee of numerous charities. Debra is a renowned public speaker and internationally published author of several books on management and leadership, with a regular monthly column in Third Sector magazine/thirdsector.co.uk.
- There will be 30 minute themed break-out groups so that those from similar types of funding organisations will be able to talk together:
- Independent trusts & foundations
- Family trusts and foundations
- Community Foundations, public funders and infrastructure organisations
The steering committee also want to know how the YFF can be most helpful to you and your organisation.