The theme for the Autumn 2019 Conference is ‘Trends in the Health & Care Third Sector’. The cost is £30 including morning refreshments and lunch.
• Nat Edwards, CEO, Thackray Medical Museum
• David Maguire, Senior Analyst, The King’s Fund
• David Cowan, Social Prescribing Facilitator Yorkshire & Humber, NHS England and Care Navigation Programme Manager, Conexus Healthcare GP Federation
• Pip Goff, Third Sector and Community Local Care Partnerships Development Manager, Forum Central
After lunch and networking there will be a panel session with Q&As and group discussion where frontline charities share their insights on health & care trends. The panel is:
• Safeguarding: Richard Simpson, Assistant Director for Safeguarding, Barnados
• Social Investment: Hadyn Moorby-Davies, Chief Executive, Harrogate Skills 4 Living Centre
• Social Prescribing: Denise Butterell, Strategic Director, Kimberworth Park Community Partnership
The day will start with a YFF Roundtable and end with an optional walking tour of the new Maggie’s Cancer Centre located in the grounds of St James’s Hospital.